IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE HOSTEL
APPLICATION FORM OF JUBILEE HALL FOR 2017-2018
- 1. All the eligible applicants applying for hostel seat must familiarize themselves with the
content of the Hand Book of Information and Rules 2017-2018 (Click Here) before filling up the form. M.A Persian/ M.Com students who are enrolled in College are not eligible for admission to this Hall.
- 2. The applicant must fill-in his correct e-mail id and mobile number at the time of registration.
- 3. The applicant must ensure to fill correct information in all the fields and must not conceal any information in the application form, failing which his application will liable to be rejected.
- 4. In case the applicant wants to apply in different courses OR under different category he has to fill separate application forms for each.
- 5. The applicant must note that he will not be able to update/modify any field of the application form after its submission. In case of any correction/modification the applicant is required to fill a fresh application form.
- 6. On successful submission of the application form the applicant will received a soft copy of the same on his email provided at the time of registration.
- 7. Before making online payment of application fee of Rs. 150/- the applicant must ensure to fill his correct Application Number i.e. his form-id along with other necessary details. The application form-id must be same on application form and aknowledgement receipt of online payment to be submitted to the Jubilee Hall Office. The application fee of Rs. 150/- is non-refundable even in case of double payment of the application fee by the applicant on same form-id. Therefore the applicant must ensure to fill correct form-id before making online payment.
- 8. Applicant is required to paste his recent passport port size coloured photograph in printed application form on the space provided. The photo and application form must be attested and forwarded by the concerned Head of Department.
- 9. The hard copy of the application form duly complete in all respect must be submitted to the Hall Office on or before the
deadline (Click Here) as given in the notice inviting applications, failing which he will not be considered for admission to Jubilee Hall.
- 10. No application form after the given deadline will be accepted under any circumstances.
- 11. The applicant will submit a self attested copy of his Domicile Certificate along with his application form issued by the competent authority which should not be more than 06 months old.
- 12. All Ph.D. students are required to convert their CPGA into equivalent percentage as per formula given at the back of their mark sheet and must submit the copy of conversion formula along with the documents at the time of submission of Application Form.
- NOTE: In case of any doubt or query in filling up the form, the applicant may contact on telephone numbers 27666265/27667501 during office hours.